When corporations harm consumers through negligence or defective products, class action and mass tort lawsuits play a crucial role in leveling the playing field. By filing a lawsuit as a class, consumers can hold corporations responsible for the damage they create in peoples’ lives..
Steckler Gresham Cochran represents classes of plaintiffs in both state and federal courts throughout the country. We handle consumer fraud, securities fraud, product liability, mass torts, and health care cases and our attorneys have been appointed to lead some of the most significant cases in the United States. We handle every aspect of class action litigation including discovery, merits, settlement negotiations, and appeals.
Our attorneys have handled all types of class action and mass tort matters, including:
- Commemorative Coin Investment Fraud Cases
- NFL Concussion Claims
- Chinese Drywall MDL
- Bank Overdraft Litigation
- Checking Account Overdraft Litigation
- Sperm Bank Negligence Litigation
- Fresenius Granuflo/Naturalyte Dialysate Products Liability Litigation
- Ford Fusion and C-Max Fuel Economy Litigation
- Texas State Silica Products Liability Litigation.
If you have been a victim of a corporation’s misconduct or transgression, do not hesitate to contact the attorneys of Steckler Gresham Cochran for a free, no obligation consultation.